Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (recommended), OpenOffice, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining or bold; and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text does not exceed 8000 words in total.
By submitting your final manuscript, you agree to transfer and assign to the European Water Resources Association (EWRA) - E.W. Publications the copyrights of your paper and consent to publish your paper in Water Utility Journal.